Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another eagle sighting




I found another eagle's nest. This one is close to work. I was going back to work with my favorite lunch take out, Panera, and was sitting at a red light when I noticed something big and brown sitting on top of a cell tower. I turned at the light, drove closer to the cell tower and thought it looked like an eagle. I didn't have my camera with me at that time. I drove by several times later in the next two weeks and finally saw the eagle again on top of the tower. Of course it was cloudy and drizzling but was able to get a picture. You can see the nest in the left corner. If there are babies they should be flying soon. Most of the eaglets in Pinellas already are. I'll check back later to see if there are any eaglets sitting on the tower.

1 comment: