Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anhinga's having dinner.

I stopped by Kapok Park one day last week after work for a long walk. I was standing on the boardwalk looking around thinking the night was going to be a bust when I saw the anhinga with a fish. I was standing into the sun but knew if I tried to walk around the lake so the sun would be behind me that fish would have long been eaten. So I snapped off a handful of pictures hoping for the best. The below are not great pictures.  He seemed to struggle with the fish but he finally got it down. It all happened in about a minute. 





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic series. That second shot is a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your fabulous skill and
    miraculous lady luck♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s always a pleasure
    to see such a Wonderful Work
    good creations

    ReplyDelete